Friday, November 24, 2006

Prepare For WIS

Hi,

I am attending WIS tomorrow. I have printed 600 slips of my mastermind group hub ready to promote at the event.

My camara are ready to take picture with the internet gurus.

This week I have my first meeting with RBI, the company I have joined recently. I went to the first meeting last sunday afternoon.

The whole room was packed with people and I made my first speech with people in that business organisation.

It was great at the event and after my speech, I received hugs from at least 20 people as a welcome ceremony.

Later in the week, I attended their first boardroom meeting on Monday evening. Another meeting on wednesday.

And a small group meeting on Thursday, I was supposed to share on what learnt from the book "Built to Last"

The first book I need to read after I joined the company.

During all the meeting, I learnt to improve my chinese vocabulary and my chinese speech. In addition, I see how these people show their leadership and management skills with 70 over people.

It was a new experience and I like the 3 core values of the company

They are:

1. Create Values for People Worldwide
2. People Are the Key Asset
3. Nurture People to Be Leader

Farrell

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great beginning!
We'll kick-bang Mastermind Income Generator with a BANG!

http://www.joelchue.com

Anonymous said...

Love to hear from you more!
We'll kick-bang Mastermind Income Generator with a BANG!