Monday, October 23, 2006

Bruce by my side

Hi,

I mentioned negative words in front of Bruce today and got it big time from him. I totally agree with what he say, and I thanked him for his guidance and mentoring.

Without him, I don't think I can grow so faster in just 1 year. Thinking back, I have been with him for one year. I remembered the date was 16th October when I asked him to become my mentor.

I do feel down today because I need to reflect on myself how to hit my target within the next 4 years. I need to find out who I really want to be, and what is the strategy to get to my target in the next 4 years.

If I don't get serious and get the attitude to be successful, it will not be realistic to reach my goal and probably I don't think I want to extend another 2 years.

To be successful, I need to remember not to have these words in my mind. They are

" I Will Die!"
"Burnt Out"

Instead, when I meet an obstacle , I should think of solutions to solve it rather than to think of the negative. I need some tuning of my mindset now and then and it's great to have bruce supporting and pushing me all the time. I feel so fortunate to have him by my side.

I learnt so much today....

Farrell Seah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a song for you , that is 仓木麻衣's " stay by my side". Cherish what you have gotten!