Saturday, October 21, 2006

Things I learnt at a Seminar

Hi,

They were talking about xiaxue (celebrity blogger) at the seminar. And some like her and some do not. Honestly, I don't know much about her but I know that she is famous and earn a living from her blogging from advertisments.

Now, traffic to her blog is into the millions, I believe, and that's a lot! Indeed, her blog has so many people visiting, I guess that people just love reading her posts.

What intrigues me is that I also found out they are also a portion of people who dislike her. Personally, I feel that she is a very smart girl that she has created a blog call

http://wehatexiaxue.blogspot.com

If you like xiaxue, you can go to her website at,

http://xiaxue.blogspot.com

If not, you can go to the first one.

Having created a blogs for people to complain about her is a very good move so that she will know what are people talking about her. It don't mean she has to react to the whiners and rumours out there, but it helps getting her informed of the latest rumours about her.

You can never satisfy everyone. I don't care how famous you are, there will bound to be people who don't like you. It's a natural process. And the key lies in how do you react to this issue. DO you avoid and dismiss this issue or you want to approach this issue head on?

The best part creating a blog for people to lament about you is that you can stop people from speaking bad about you behind your back.

Best of all, you get their piece of traffic, and make money from advertisment!

Details of the seminar

http://www.MyInternetMarketingExpert.com/secret

Farrell Seah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

in my opinion she can rely her blog to earn money and haven't offended the law, that's good! the opinion from other people is important, you can know where you need to improve and how to improve.I don't know how to identify her language , maybe she just like to express her attitude in direct way.