Thursday, October 26, 2006

Paid $500 to meet a person

Hi,

Do you know that I was invited by a friend, and he told me about this business
enterprise who is now looking for people to run the management.

I was very interested in the proposal and I met a number of people who I want
to associate with so that I can expand my business exponentially.

This is a business enterprise and their vision is to become No 1 Biggest
Enterprise in the World. I was very happy to qualify for this invitation.

However, its not open to everyone. They only look for people who have the
same mindset and entrepreneurs. They don't want investors.

Just to meet the boss behind these people, I paid $500 on the spot to meet
up with him. It very unique and yes, I was thinking that they may take
my money and run away.

But, I felt silly because my $500 don't mean anything to them.
Anyway, if I don't like, they will do a refund back to me.

Its a strange encounter, and I'm looking forward to meeting the boss...

Farrell Seah

No comments: