Saturday, October 28, 2006

Aim for the sun...

Hi,

I met the Boss of a Big Business Enterprise. His name is Richard, a very young low profile person. He does not reveal his name and no name card.

I learnt so much from him, the 2 hours of talk is worth much more than the $500 deposit.

What I learn?

There were some questions that he asked me I have no idea what to answer. Some of these questions are also what Bruce has been asking me for some time. And yet, I did not spend my time thinking of an answer to all of this questions.

Here is a list of the question that makes my mind blank (I'm finding the answers now):

What are the 3 things you will do if you can live your life to the fullest? (even if you die, you will be happy?)
What do you want to be?
What are your strengths?
What are your goals in life? (10 years, 20 years, 50 years from now)
What is the person you ultimately want to become?

1% of the people who are successful are people that have the hindsight to look far. They know for sure what they will become 50 years from now and they work towards it. They look very far and believe in themselves that they can do it. They set long term and BIG goals.

Aim for the sun, you may shoot the stars.
But aim for the stars, you may shoot a bird.
Aim for the bird, you may shoot a snail.

Its very important to aim big. My mind is in deep thoughts now...

Spend some time thinking about these questions. Nobody can help.

I Have All The Answers, Give Me Some Time...

Farrell Seah

No comments: