Sunday, October 08, 2006

Back with my army friends again

Hi,

I went back to an army camp yesterday evening for a an army recall exercise.
I was activated at 2pm, in the afternoon and learning from my uncle. That I will can take my own sweet time to go back to camp.

I was back camp at 5pm. I met some of my friends and heard that some of them will not be in our battalion any more which means that I will not be seeing them for quite some time. I saw people who are left and felt sad. It was just 6 months ago that we were together playing and having fun training together.

Every one have started their own studies and work. We will not be together for long and we will only meet during army exercise. It was fun seeing them and however the things that we discussed today are still the things we did back 2 years ago. I didn't know what I have been through the past 2 years in the army have leave just a meaningful and important memory to us.

It was at that point of time did I realised that actually every episode of your life is very important. What has past is your past, you can never bring them back.

The only thing you can do is just recalling and remembering what you did in the past and talk about it with your friends. Reviving back good memories with friends are the only things you can do.

Farrell Seah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we must tresure what we have now !