Thursday, October 19, 2006

The Order Made My Week

Hi,

Yes Stefanie, you are right. I'm real happy and this order came in a very good time where it really lift my moods and re-affirm me that what I have been doing the last month have been working.

This reassures me that what I'm doing now is getting me results and I cannot wait to tell my business partners so that they will also get results too. I wish that they will even do better than me.

My next step is to start thinking of ways to generate the next 10 orders and I am creating an ebook on colostrum and will be out very soon!

This will further add a star and help my business to increase due to the book.

I have to start thinking of getting my 10 sales and my next 100 sales NOW. Because operating an internet business is like playing chess.

While you are playing chess, if you are always thinking of what to move the next step, you are bound to lose and that's wrong strategy.

A better strategy would be to find patterns and always think ahead of 3-4 moves so that you can foretell and predict what you must do and how do you protect yourself from yor opponent moves.

For my case, I have to start planning my 3-4 steps on how to generate my 100 sales and how to make it recurring.

I hope you learn something. It's not about getting the sales.
It's about what you plan to do after you make your first sale that
determine your profitability.


Farrell Seah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these words are seem like my father said. your thought are more and more like a businessman. hope all of your plans can work smoothly, and you can reach your purpose soon!