Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Good News

Hi,

Yesterday, I discovered that I become one of the top authors at Goarticles.com. Later this morning, I found that I received an order from a client in US who decides to purchase 3 bottles of Colostrum from me!

I am so happy that I jump with joy and went to my mum to let her know about this great news!

Indeed, I was very happy and with the work I had put in, it was worth the time to do online business!

It was fantastic and I will always remember today 1157 hrs 17th October 2006 .

I'm packing and shipping the parcel to US, please let this be a smooth journey!

Farrell Seah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a very good begining of your journey! Chinese thought if you have a good begining , the other time of your journey will also be good!
By the way I want to know whether the "1157hrs" means you have worked on this project for 1157 hours?

Farrell said...

Xiao GuaI Guai ,

1157 hrs means 11 57 am in the noon time.

:)

Farrell