Friday, October 13, 2006

Change is Inevitable

Hi,

I have to change my business soon, however the way I operates my business will still be the same. Sharing with people how to market their services and business online. I will still be very involve in internet marketing.

After all, that's my passion. Another goal I have in mind is to sponsor a child at

www.worldvision.com

By end of this year.

This is my goal to contribute back to the society. As a result, I'm working very hard this few months so as to hit my target of getting an extra $3000 income a month. This is my goal.

Change is guaranteed. What you are going to do, change is inevitable. Like it or not, it will happen to everyone. The issue is whether do you embrace them or run away from them.

Change is uncomfortable but change is beneficial. In order for us to improve, things need to be changed. 1 month from now, I will be in another business. Reason is because the company I am with have made unfavourable changes to me.

And their management changes are not inlign with my objectives. Sad to say, I love New Image. The 1 year stay at New Image have filled me with plenty of business learning experiences.

And I'm moving....

Farrell Seah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I desire change but I also afraid or change.
Anyhow I hope the changes can always good for you !
Good luck!