Saturday, October 14, 2006

These Are Signs...

Hi,

I was supposed to meet a client today to share with her some ideas I have in internet marketing which I think I will be able to help her. Then, she broke the appointment at the last minute.

As a matter of fact, I encountered this countless number of times and I have seemed live with it. This shows the person's character and her personality. Even if I get to meet up with her the next time, I don't trust her much.

One person who keeps breaking his appointments and promise, you should keep away from him because this make you lose confidence in him/her. I don't mean to pre judge anyone because keeping to an appointment is an agreement.

And if the person cannot keep to this small agreement, let's not talk about big agreement like working together in business to meet goals and objectives.

Keeping to one's appointment is very lacking in Singapore today. I strongly urge you who is reading this post that by keeping to your appointment, you make yourself stands out from the rest of the people. People will tend to trust you more in business.

These are little signs that shows what is the personality of the person you are mixing with.

Farrell Seah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you can know a person from some details, but sometimes what your eyes see is not absolutely right. so don't identify a person just from the detail, maybe they have some changes temporarily.But when you do business with these people be care of them is right!