Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Shipping my first product

Hi,

I shipped my first batch of products to my clients and was so happy. I love the entire process I'm into right now. Receiving orders online and process the order,learn how to pack and ship to my client within the shortest time.

I learn how to pack the products today. I read from book while I was researchingon ebay marketing 3 weeks ago. Packing products is extremely important to an online business if the business is selling physical product.

Besides the website, the next thing your client get to see is your packing of your products. Your parcel will give an impression of how professional you are.

It goes to details like the material you use for the packing. Are you using old newspaper to fill up the space in the box or are you using a better method of using foam?

People will see you differently based on how well you pack the parcel with material and the style you do it. You need to use bubble pack to water proof shock proof it.

I went to the post office and do the paper work for the products at 2pm in the afternoon. Filled up 2 papers and discovered that my parcel weighs 600g and I was charged $68.15 for shipping the parcel.

Thinking about it, I should have take pictures with my first parcel for memory. Nevermind, more orders will come next week. There will be a chance to take picture this time.

Farrell Seah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

from the blogs you wrote in these days I can know you are really so happy of your first business on this project, and I also will be infected by your happiness!if I'm in Singapore now I will ask you stand treat!