Sunday, September 24, 2006

I VideoTaped Myself ...

Hi,

I conducted an Internet Marketing Seminar last Saturday. I recorded my presentation that day and found that throughout the seminar, i kept scratching and touching my nose.

To my horror, i did that more than 10 times. I didn't know until my teacher told me about it. While viewing the recording, i discovered so many things about myself when i spoke. It was a good practise to record your presentation, because you will learn more about yourself.

And it's truth that there are some things that if people don't give you feedback, you would not know. I was fortunate that my teacher provides me with feedback.

Each time i made a mistake, i learnt something.

So i was touching my nose many times during the seminar. I also discovered that i need to improve on my speech because i have many argg, ehhhh and lah when i speak.

I need to smile more and make it more relax.

I truly learn so much and I'm looking forward to my next seminar in October. I will improve all my weakness and make sure i don't make these mistakes again.

Farrell Seah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have seen 3 times you did that ,in the video which you sent to me.
It may become your classic posture, but don't do it too often!