Saturday, September 16, 2006

Poem Meaning of Life

Hi,

Today, I visited my grandmother and found she was not well. I felt sad
when I see her suffering.

She is getting old and have difficulty breathing. She felt breathless
and needed rest badly. I can see she is suffering but we can hardly
do anything to ease her pain.

I almost was in tears when i see her in pain. It remind me of how
she took care of me when i was young. She was in great health at
that time.

20 years pass, and life has been very cruel. Every things changed.
I felt helpless and i wanted to cry. I feel down...

I want to share that we must value every part of our life.
Every thing will change.

Hence i want to share this life poem with you.


Meaning of Life
© By Ali J. McGee


People rushing back and forth
Wondering what their lives are worth

Getting lost in their busy lives
Hurrying home to their husbands and wives.

Unanswered questions left in the air.
Makes you wonder if they were ever there...

The most difficult question you'll ever hearIs 'What the hell am I doing here?'

Does any one know the meaning of life?
Is there a purpose to survive the strife?

Are we pawns in a power's game?
Is that why we're here? Why we came?

Is there an answer to all of life's riddles?
Those big and small; gigantic and little?

When you die are the answers revealed?
Because until then, they're concealed'

Hidden under vast, unusable knowledge,
Brought forth when life is abolished'

End

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really sorry to hear about that!It's let me think about my grandmother , she was also took care of me when I was very young. Even she was died , she still living in my heart! I hope your grandmother will recover soon!