Sunday, September 17, 2006

Who is Andrew Wee?

Hi,

I was told by a friend that somebody online is giving away Robert Allen
books for free!

Yes, it is a paperback.
Yes, it is free.

Do you need to pay shipping charge?
No, you don't. When he means free, he really meant it.

It is a book that you can feel it and get it with no strings attached.
I was surprised and hard to believe it.

This person is truly magnificent and he's really giving value to his
subscriber. I like the idea and i'm going to apply it in my business.

His name is Andrew Wee. I've never met him but i know him from a
friend. Andrew is also a Singaporean.

This piece of news will spread wave in the internet marketing world.
This is truly a steal!

I'm very happy to be getting

Multiple Sources of Internet Income
by Robert Allen

And for those that is interested, please go to :

www.whoisandrewwee.com

And opt into his mailing list to get Robert Allen Books Free!

Sign Off,

Farrell Seah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry, today I have no words to say!

andreww said...

HI Farrell,
tks for helping to spread the word.

I am really psyched about launching this offer together with Robert.

I checked a short while ago, and there's still stock available.

If interested, the details are at: http://ping.sg/read/Exclusive_99_Internet_Marketing_giveway_including_Robert_Allen_book

cheers!

Andrew Wee
www.WhoIsAndrewWee.com

andreww said...

Hey Farrell,
I'm not sure if you're familiar with the Internet Money Secrets seminar, but my buddy, Stuart Tan is holding a free 2 hour info seminar this evening.

if you're interested, Stuart (Adam Khoo's partner) is
conducting a series of Internet Marketing seminars covering the major and
new Internet Markeitng business models, as well as recent case studies like
Super Affiliate Marketer Ewen Chia who clocked up $1.5m in sales over 48
hours (he's a singaporean and lives in singapore by the way).

if you'd like to come to the seminar (which is free)
let me know.

there's one tonight (yeah, i know, short notice) that you can come for if
you've the time (it's at keppel towers in tanjong pagar).

lemme know if you're keen.

if so, i'll need your email, contact number and full name, so i can do pre-registration (compulsory)

cheers!

you can fill in the details at:
http://www.whoisandrewwee.com/contactus.html