Thursday, September 14, 2006

Passion And Success ...

Hi,

I'm preparing a special launch seminar call

"Passion And Success Team"

The Passion and Success team is a group of Money Mastery Members
dedicated towards helping ordinary people embark on their journey
towards living their life with passion and securing true success for
themselves.

I'm very privileged to receive a call from Mastery Asia that I'll be
one of the leaders in Asia to lead people into this programme.

Never in my life have i imagined in this position to look for leaders
and to guide them to the path of success mastery and personal
development.

I thank the people at Mastery Asia for giving me the chance
and opportunity to lead them. I'm so fortunate and lucky to
be in this team.

1 year have passed since I started "The Money Mastery Program"
and i have learnt and grow so much.

I received a e-mail from a money mastery friend, below is the
EXACT WORDS he used to describe me :

"how's yr gd friend. watever it is, yr big bro here wishes u all the best. u're one of the brightest kid of yr age. hey, learn to play oso...don't grow too old too fast hheheheehee"

I must learn to do what the normal kids do ...

Tell you more in my next post

Sign Off,

Farrell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm always be the people to sit the sofa!
Because you are doing the things which you like ,and you did that really good, I believe you will still reach your purpose at this time .
SO ,I have no more words to say just walk on it!