Thursday, September 07, 2006

My First Order

Hi,

I remembered the day and time correctly, it was 5th
September 2006, my first order came in. I was so delighted.

What should i do to celebrate?

I wanted to celebrate my first victory. It was working!
My first online business kick off with a bright start!
I was Ecstatic and almost feel i was on drug.

But then, i was celcbrating alone. I feel so lonely. However,
i feel better when i chat with my friend from china. She makes
me feel at ease and i wanted to hear her nice and crisp clear
voice so badly.

I always appreciate what i have and the chance to know her is
a blessing to me. I have never feel so rewarded to chat with her
these few days. It was like a dream. And I loves dreaming!

As for my online business, my internet marketing knowledge are
put to a test for a recent product launch. I was able to get an
order was also a good experience for me. Now that i know
all my strategies are working, i need to put more into practice
and be patient, wait for the results to be out.

Sign Off,

Farrell

No comments: