Monday, September 18, 2006

What I did today...

Hi,

I bought an mp4 player today. Finally, i was considering for several
months before i made the choice to buy one today. I spent 2 hours
searching for the one that is just right for me.

I went several stores and asked the people several questions.
I discovered that there are so many chinese selling mp3 players
at Sim Lim Square.

And i experienced different salespeople today. That is really a need
to educate people on sales training.

A sales promoter wanted the sales so quickly that before i walked
away, she stared at me and her body language shows that i have been
wasting her time. She wasn't happy about me walking away.

There's another lady who totally ignored me when i stand in front of
her with my finger pointing at the mp3 players because she was busy
sending an SMS.

There's another Salesman who totally know nothing about the mp3 players
telling me that the player has no shuffle function when i questioned him.

I learnt so much today while shopping 2 hours for my mp3 player.
I hope for whoever reading this message and is a promoter, do take this
as a learning experience so that you will not make these mistakes in your
job and business.

GOOD DAY!

Sign Off,
Farrell Seah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have finally bought the player that you long to get! But you really make me confused, which one did you buy, mp3 or mp4?
Speaking skill and manner are really the important thing for a sales promoter, they must speak quickly and with a good manner, then they may can pick up your attention.
Maybe the AdWordsMarketingTips can help them how to sale more product!

Farrell said...

I bought mp4 player. I'm really excited about the mp4. I bought it for a jog today.

I enjoy the music while running!

I have no reasons not to go for a jog anymore!

When was the last time you went for a jog?

Farrell Seah

Anonymous said...

You mentioned me , I really haven't go for a jog for such a long time , and I can't remember when was the last time I went for a jog.
Maybe one day there has a beautiful nightfall I would like to go for a jog.