Sunday, September 10, 2006

Late Nights....

Hi,

I didn't know that i have been sleeping late these few days until
a friend of mine told me on skype 2 days ago.

Why am i sleeping late these few days?

I was so excited about my product launch this week and the excitement
kept me going for the night. I have new breakthroughs, new experiences
and feelings this week.

I consider myself lucky and fortunate to be able to experience a product
launch. Many Products launch have happened when i first started online.
But this time round, it was different. Because instead of been a spectator
which i am in the past, now i'm a participant in the game.

Initially, laying the foundation was dull and boring. But during the launch,
i see that the system is working for me and orders started flying in. I was
fortunate to experience my server crashed 3 times in a day because of
the immense traffic coming to my website.

The experience was wonderful and i couldn't imagine that i am doing this
today. I learn so much in this product launch and have the great feeling
promoting alongside with the big names of the internet marketing industry.

If you want to find out more about this recent launch, you can visit:

http://www.AdWordsMarketingTips.com


When can i have a rest? I ask myself ....

Sign Off,

Farrell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved your content, your blog has some great informatlon, this is Peter Parks, and I'll reveal to you EXACTLY how I went from flat-broke, to an Internet Mega earner in just 2 years!, you can grab the FREE report and read it now... Tendollars2wealth.com