Monday, September 25, 2006

Meeting Clients

Hi,

Today, I want to say something about me and my clients. It's very important that you treat your clients well because they are the people that give you the income.

You do need to have respect with your clients and create value for them. Notice that i call them my clients rather than my customers because they have my utmost respect.

Like it or not, people do not like to be called your customers. They want to feel more important

My definition of Marketing which i learnt from Jay Abraham is

" Marketing is to protect your clients and being good to them."

As long as you are an entrepreneur, you need to service your clients and always ask them how you can help them. Enrich their live with your service. This will make you stand out from the rest of the people who just want to sell a product to you. Doing this will differentiate you from the rest of the people and your clients will stick to you and be attracted to you like a magnet for a long time.

"Always have your clients' interests at heart"

I want you to remember this quote

"Do unto others what you want others do unto you"
- Confucious

Integrity and sincerity is very lacking in the society. When you apply this natural laws, your business will only grow, expand and prosper !!!

Sign Off,

Farrell Seah

No comments: