Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Qi Gong Exercise

Hi,

I have some qi gong exercises by Master Kwok the other day on 12th September.

Wow, would you imagine a 21 year old doing qi gong in a park early in the morning?

Well, that was the thought in my mind at that time before i began the exercise
that day. How strange to see a young chap doing qi gong ?

Overall, the experience was good and i actually found myself relieved at the
end of the exercise. I felt tired! ALthough the entire motion was so slow,
i felt a good workout and lighter at the end of the exercise.

I learn something that day too! This is a practice after the exercise:


  1. Place your hand together, palm facing palm, and rub it against each other
  2. Rub until your hands are warm and rest it on your face
  3. Next thank your body by touching your shoulders and neck and your arms
Reason :

After the exercise, your hands are full of QI, when the QI rest on your body,
it will promote blood circulation and more...

Sign Off

Farrell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had seen some qi gong performance it let me feel horrid,and the performers were very strong. So it's really hard to me to imagine a little guy did this exercise.
Maybe this is the entrepreneurs' lifestyle, and you may lead a fashion that after several years more and more young people will do this exercise.
And this is really good for you , can make your body stronger and healthier.
So keep on it!