Thursday, September 21, 2006

Saturday Preparations...

Hi,

As some of you may know, I will be conducting a Internet Marketing Workshop
this Saturday. I'm ready and have started working on my seminar
materials. I have even started listening to cds and audios by Brian Tracy
on how to increase your self-confidence and live better.

Personally, I believe that everyone should improve themselves in the
area of personal development. It's very important that we need to
constantly improve ourselves from time to time.

Grab an interestiing book to read. Take up books on
self-improvement and i personally recommend you to
read this book titled :

Think and Grow Rich

By Napolean Hill

If you have not come across this book before, this book has
created many millionaires and billionaires. Many successful people give
credit to this book.

You may want to get this book and read it!

Look forward to my posting these few days, you never know i will
be giving away this Ebook for FREE!

That's all for today!.

Farrell Seah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can help you to hand out this EBOOK for FREE, and the language is by both Chinese and English!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I just view this ebook there is only a little pages have both Chinese and English, most pages are only Chinese. I found this book is so short only for 31 pages whether this book which I downloaded is the right one?