Friday, September 15, 2006

More on myself ....

Hi,

I ask myself this question, what do i want in life?
I answered that i want to lead a carefree life that i know somehow
money will come into my bank account every month and i can stop
worrying about finance.

With more money , means more choices. That's when i can really be
the person that i want to be and be where i want to be. Like what i have
tell a very good friend of mine, Stefanie, that i'm a very simple person.

Forget about cars, condominium and credit cards, I don't need them.
All I want is to travel around the world with my love ones and to spend
more time with my family and my love ones.

Once in a while, i do watch movies but not in cinema. I love to read books
and attend seminars. I really have to learn to treat myself and to relax.

Been in business for a year, i was able to become who i am today is not
because i'm lucky. No, it's because i'm willing to sacrifice and pay the
price.

What is the price I paid for?

-I invested thousands of dollars in seminars to learn from successful people
-Lost in touch with a lot of my friends because we do not have the same mindset
-suit my lifestyle for my business
-Sacrifice most of my leisure time for business eg, watching tv, shopping, movies, playing games
-Do what most people don't do, go out of my comfort zone
-Manage rejections and carry on
-You must be strong because when you start, you are alone

All this is easier because i have mentors to guide me and made my journey less difficult for me.

What most people do not see from a successful person is the process of getting there. In order for someone to be successful, he have to spend his time, money and commitment to get there.

However, people failed to see the process and because they will find any possible reasons, excuses and justification to say that he's successful because he's lucky and so on...

I have much to learn...

ANd i know that in 4 years time, i will be in a good state because if i practice this consistently, i know the universal laws will ensure that i will only be successful. It's only a matter of time....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today one of my friends told me "busy is not a 动态,it's a 心态".
Do you think it make any sense?
It's worth to you to sacrifice now, at the end you will receive what you want!
A ZA! A ZA! Frighting!