Saturday, September 09, 2006

Speaking In Front Of 100 People

Hi,

I went to help out in a seminar call Money Mastery Programme.
It is a programme to help people create wealth and leave their
dreams to the fullest.

For your info, i graduated from the programme 1 year ago and i was
back today to help them promote the programme. It was great when
i was delivering my testimonial and what i have experienced in
the money mastery programme.

I was so charged up and delighted to speak with a crowd of
100 people at Marriot Hotel Singapore. The feeling was great.
Although i didn't get my script written on a piece of paper,
I was able to recall my ideas and connect them together into
a proper speech.

It was very helpful that a business friend of mine give me
suggestions and feedback on ways to improve on my speech.
I will keep improving myself and I value all of your feedbacks
and comment on this blog.

He told me to have the script written and ask me to add in
interesting words in my speech that will interest the audience.
I was happy that i learn something today and make 5 new friends.

It is always important to remain open to suggestions and feedback
from your friends because this is going to help you to improve
yourself and make you a better person.

Always ask for feedback from your friends, because if your friends
did not give you feedback, what happens is that you won't know you
got a problem. And you will never know until you have a bad experience
that cost you money,time and effort.

And I was happy to help a couple today!

No comments: